Hi! I’m Day. Thanks for stopping by.
Writing has been my biggest passion since the age of 12 when I started writing short stories as a hobby and share them with all of my friends. I haven’t stopped since.
Here are some of my most relevant experiences:
UX Writer – Chegg
I’ve been at Chegg since November of 2018 and there I have the opportunity to write for a variety of products, some of them which are being built from scratch!
Here are some of my main activities:
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers, and engineers to evaluate interaction flows and design content strategy
- Add voice and personality to Chegg products, going beyond usability to create delight.
- Plan and write content for web and mobile interaction flows, terms, CTAs, on-boarding experiences, tooltips etc.
- Apply and evolve existing content standards and elevate overall work quality
- Conduct content audits, document usages and make recommendations for standardization
Community and Engagement Manager – Udemy
I worked at Udemy from October of 2015 to September of 2018. There I had the opportunity to explore all kinds of content projects and strategies. Starting by localizing the entire product to Brazilian Portuguese, making recommendation for standardization and culturally appropriate terms as well as working on Inbound Marketing projects to grow the Portuguese course portfolio and drive Udemy Brazil to be one of the fastest growing markets at Udemy and its first local office.
Some key activities include:
- Localize Udemy’s product into Brazilian Portuguese, conduct content audits, document usages and make recommendations for language standardization.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Udemy’s product, and educate Instructors on relevant features and strategies to achieve their own success through resources and knowledge management.
- Drive instructor engagement through Content Strategy (Product, Email, Inbound).
I also had the incredible opportunity to write for Marketing, in especial Email marketing campaigns and a wide variety of social media platforms in some of my previous jobs.
Checkout my LinkedIn profile for more details.
If you want to get in contact I’d be happy to chat: